Friday, September 30, 2011

Lunch bunch!

How lucky am I?? A majority of the Anderkey gaggle came and ate lunch with me!!! Fuddruckers had no chance - we were starving. :)


Here is Master C - yespecially enjoying the taters (note the new thundercat shirt - awesome)




The newest addition - little C having a snoozy fest in honor of the occasion (though it seems she snoozes in honor of any occasion...)




And here is M giving the big old thumbs up for her super cheesy sandwich - Super cheesy because she insisted on having the pump cheese to dip her already cheesy cheeseburger in... Yay for being 3 and spoiled!





And why are there no pictures of me? Could it be because that particular day my stunning beauty would have overshadowed these other lovely pictures? Maybe my perfectly done hair and makeup would have made others feel insecure in their own beauty regiments? Or possibly my impeccable sense of style would have sent all those viewing to the mall to replicate my stunning good taste? NO. It is because I was a great big glutton and finished my food, licked my fingers, and took pictures before anyone else was even CLOSE to done. lol

All that said - I am a very lucky person to have a little family that loves me enough to pack up in the middle of the day to see me. I love them :)






No comments:

Post a Comment