Our little gaggle was lucky enough to get to go to Grandma and Grandpa's for Fat Tuesday for a Pancake dinner!
I couldn't get Chloe to take a picture with eyes open (the flash was a little much methinks) but everyone was very happy and enjoyed Grandma's famous flapjacks. Next we have to talk Grandpa into making 'awful waffles.'
For lent this season I have decided to use my 40 days to pray more. I think of my kiddos all day, every day - but I don't always remember to pray for them. There is never a more true or heartfelt prayer than the ones you pray for your kids. So my promise this season is to pray for all 4 of the kids in my life specifically, by name, every day. I hope God blesses them through this and my relationship with Him will continue to mend.
Much love and happy weekend to all! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment